In-station, on-platform or on a bus stop, no matter the spot … on-board, by train, metro or bus, keep moving … Public transports have priority.
All kinds of displays in different technologies, LED, TFT/LCD, e-Paper, DMS has it all.
Top standards, fully programmable and complying with the European norms, namely EN 50155 and EN 50125.
Solutions based on electronic panels are available in several combinations and technologies:
- LED, TFT / LCD and e-Paper technology
- Monochromatic or polychromatic (several colours available)
- Line/character modules or full matrix based
- Several dimensions and resolutions
- Several text and graphic effects and fonts
- Capability of memorization and temporization functions (time count, waiting time calculation…)
- Real time clock and GPS unit integration
- Sound system integrated
- Flexibility to adapt to new protocols in order to integrate management systems
- Communications: RS485, Ethernet, TCP/IP, GSM/GPRS, Radio …
- Manual/automatic brightness control based on luminosity sensors
- Environmental and diagnostics control unit, with alarms or warnings and status report, including:
- Brightness and luminance
- Temperature and humidity
- Ventilation and heating
- Vandalism, impacts and vibration
- Communications (timeouts, failures and resets)
- Power supply and power backup
- Electronic malfunctions
This equipment is produced according to international standards, suitable for outdoor and indoor installation, and for integration in urban furniture or in other specific supports.
- Compliant and certified according to:
EN 60950 – Information technology equipment – Safety
- EN 60068 – Environmental testing
- EN 50121 – Railway applications – EMC
- EN 50125 – Environmental conditions for signalling and telecommunications equipment
- EN 50155 – Electronic equipment used on rolling stock
DMS has a range of solutions for public information systems specially designed for installation inside vehicles onboard, buses/coaches and railway carriages.
Electronic panels to display destination, route and other information messages for the public, for passengers waiting and using the transport services.
This type of panel can be installed as a standalone unit or in a network inside the vehicle allowing for integrated operation.
They can be independent of other support systems, through the installation of an operation console that can be supplied together with the electronic panels. This console can be an independent device to be installed in a suitable place to be operated by the driver, or a unit integrated in the front panel.
The console allows the maintenance, storage and selection of the messages to be displayed in the panels, through a simple operation. The complete system, available in several languages, includes software for configuration and preparation of the messages database.
The electronic panels may also be integrated in a console of another system, such as, for instance, the ticketing console.
There are several models available, with different sizes and shapes and using different technologies. The mechanical solution and the modular nature of the electronics allow for easy and quick setting up, maintenance and adaptation to each type of vehicle.